Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here's some of the most frequent questions we get asked ...Will it work on iPad/Apple TV/iPhone/PSP/XBOX/Android Phone or Tablet/Smart TV etc
- Our stream should be viewable on all mainstream devices, but there are no guarantees. Whilst our testing has been positive on a variety of Android devices (phones and tablets) and iOS devices (Apple iPhones and Apple iPads) we can't test every possible variation of device.
- We have not exhaustively tested the stream on all flavours of AppleTV, PSP, XBOX or Smart TV's so you should exercise caution when buying a stream if you intend to watch on an untested device (make sure you have a backup plan should it not work).
- If you have any trouble viewing on a phone or tablet your are advised to view the live-stream on a desktop/laptop computer or mainstream Apple or Android device since these are regularly tested and found to provide a very high level of compatibility.
- You can contact us at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to help. We are confident that most problems can be resolved, unless of course the issue concerns the quality of your internet feed. We know that you can watch our live-stream on 98% of all devices and whilst one browser might behave better than others there are a variety of factors that could impact your viewing experience. If the Safari has worked for you previously it doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be the best browser to watch the live-stream on; operating systems get updated, browsers have updates too and from time to time the "best" browser for your particular environment might change.
- As a guide, we find that the Chrome browser tends to work best. If you have an issue and you are not using Chrome we suggest that this is the first thing you address.
- Our video player is highly compatible with most browsers but older browsers may not provide every feature. If your browser doesn't work full screen it is because there are updates to your browser (or operating system) that are not installed. When these updates are installed your browser will work full screen.
- We have tested the live-stream on the top-5 most popular web browsers (Edge, Chrome, Opera, Safari & Firefox) on desktop/laptop computers (Mac OSX & Microsoft Windows) and mainstream Apple/Android devices and found that they all work perfectly.
- We cannot exhaustively test all versions of all browsers but to the very best of our ability we can say that if you're using an up-to-date web browser on a mainstream device the live-stream will work perfectly.
- You may need to "Press Play" or "Un-Mute" the audio since the default behaviour of web browsers will differ and may not consistently interpret the video players auto-play instructions.
- It's quite possible to watch the live-stream on a TV if you have the means to connect your device to your TV. A multitude of hardware connectors are available that would facilitate connecting your tablet/smart phone to a TV, you could even connect a laptop/desktop computer to the TV with a HDMI cable for the "big screen" experience.
- We do not explicitly block "casting" so dependent on your device hardware it could be possible to cast your device output to a TV.
- Simply refreshing the page seems to solve some issues. Make sure that you've got the 5Mb/s minimum recommended download bandwidth. If you've not already tested your Internet connection you can test it by visiting Speedtest.net.
- If your Internet bandwidth meets our minimum requirement you could try using a different device. If you're using a laptop or desktop computer we suggest you use a different web browser as this may help. If your browser has multiple open tabs, or is simultaneously downloading other content of files from the internet, or if you have an older or low specification device these are all factors that could impact on your viewing pleasure.
- Making sure your smart phone/tablet/laptop/desktop is up to date before attempting to stream. Pausing or stopping any other downloads/uploads you may be doing is also strongly advised.
- You may want to review the output of updatemybrowser.org which will provide guidance on keeping your web browser up to date.
- If you're unhappy with our service then please email us immediately. To request a refund we ask that you email us during the event, stating your sportcentral.tv account username. Please explain the reasons for the refund request and be prepared to include proof of failed stream (photos/screenshots). We won't refund the game if you simply change your mind part-way through the game or if your team aren't performing as expected ;-)
- Only requests during the game time with a valid reason will be considered. The refund will then be processed, but it may take up to 10 working days to appear in your account.
- If you wish to cancel a live-stream that you've paid for before the event actually starts let us know and we'll be happy to accommodate you. The refund will be processed, but it may take up to 10 working days to appear in your account.
Email us if you have any queries or problems and our team will get back to email@example.com
|© 2020 All Rights Reserved.|